lwpat, Lawyer
Experience:  Practicing family law attorney

How can I prevent my son mother from limiting the time I spend

How can I prevent my son mother from limiting the time I spend with my son on every other weekend when he comes over to my home?
Thank you for posting your question to JA/Pearl. Legal questions often take time for research or I may be offline so please be patient, I will reply.

There is nothing that requires you to return the child. Further, you do not have to reply to her texts or phone calls. While you do have to allow him to call her, you can ignore her calls to you, it is not legally required to answer the phone or respond. A court can only do so much in a child custody issue. It appears this really boils down to a relationship issue between you and the child rather than one between you and the mother. You may want to consider some joint therapy to help the two of you improve that situation to where he is not making those calls. Good luck to you.