TJ, Esq.
TJ, Esq., Attorney
Experience:  JD, MBA

My soon to be ex has a tro against me (for no reason), and

My soon to be ex has a tro against me (for no reason), and we have a hearing in a week on it, but now she wants me to take the kids. Can I see my kids without getting in trouble?
Hello and thank you for allowing me the opportunity to assist you.

So long as the TRO does not forbid you seeing the kids, then you can see them. If the TRO does forbid you from seeing them, then you would get into trouble even if your wife agrees to let you see them. Your wife has no power to ignore a TRO (which is a court order) that protects the kids.

If you would like any additional information or need clarification, please do not hesitate to ask!

Also, I strive to be as helpful as possible so that you are satisfied. Accordingly, please remember to give me positive feedback (doing so does not end our discussion). If you feel the need to rate me poorly, please stop and instead of rating me, reply via the REPLY or CONTINUE CONVERSATION button with the issue that you have. I will be happy to continue our discussion and do everything that I can to provide you with the service that you seek.

Thank you.