Samuel II
Samuel II, Attorney at Law
Experience:  General practice of law with emphasis in family law.
10707909

my wife and I are getting a divorce, I filed yesterday and

my wife and I are getting a divorce, I filed yesterday and I am going way above and beyond for her, actually giving her primary custody, home, what left of retirement and so on. In all fairness she still needs someone to review the paper work, Everyone we have spoke to wants a retainer. Is there a Wichita attorney that will help her and review?
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Samuel II replied 4 years ago.

Samuel-II :

Hi

Samuel-II :

I suggest you contact the Kansas Bar Assocation for a lawyer referral service. I am sure there is an attorney who will do a review for a fee of say $150 to $300 or so without a retainer. Just tell them you want a flat fee for review of a document. And that if there are concerns an hourly rate thereafter, as agreed upon. Here is that contact information. 1-800-928-3111

If you have further questions, you may post them here and I will continue to assist. Otherwise, even if you have a JA Subscription, Please ACCEPT my answer by clicking either the GREEN ACCEPT or the SMILEY FACE as that is the only way I get credit for my time and information. Thank you