Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

My sister husband lying in everything to get an injuction,

Customer Question

My sister husband lying in everything to get an injuction, even in a report on the Police and saying that my sister is telling him that she is going to send somebody to do something to him and using the 13 years old daughter and making her lie had an injuction, how can it be reverse, i cant beleive that with lies anybody can have an injuction>.......
Category: Family Law
Expert:  ANDREA, replied 4 years ago.

Hi, and Welcome to JustAnswer. Thank you for your question.
I am sorry to hear about what your sister's husband is doing

My name isXXXXX am an Attorney and would be glad to help,

1. Did your sister's husband already get a Temporary Injunction and are you all waiting for the next hearing date for the Permanent Injunction ?

2. Who is the injunction against ?

3. What did the husband accuse someone of doing ?

Thank you and I look forward to your reply,

ANDREA

Thank you

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

It happen just 1 hour ago and also she has to leave the House. What do you suggest to do tomorrow, can she do also an injuction?

2. Who is the injunction against ?

Against my sister. because he is saying that she is scaring him and screaming and pushing him and bad words and he is afraid of his life but he hit her on last wednesday but he lie to the Police that came and the Ploice start saying to my sister dont lie and i am not going to arrest him and he said that the kid is the witness and she run away when this happen but the kid lie and say that she never went outside of the House.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Sorry yes he had a temporary injuction
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
HELLO
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
wHAT HAPPEN aNDREAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Expert:  ANDREA, replied 4 years ago.
I apoligize for any delay, I assist several customers at the same time, so please be assured that I have not forgotten you.

One question which you did not answer is very important:

Did your sister's husband already get a Temporary Injunction and are you all waiting for the next hearing date for the Permanent Injunction ?

Thank you, and I look forward to your reply,

ANDREA