Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.

Customer Question

I live in Arizona, I let my ex husband have primary custody because my 2 daughters age 8 and 10 where in a much better school in Ft Collins Colorado than here in Phoenix. I pay alimony and my girls are to spend 3 months summer vacatiion with me, but ex makes plans without asking me and it cuts into my time with them. They are very sad about that and want to be with me more ofter. Is it legal that he makes plans and never asks me in advance. The girls are very dissapointed about that.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Robert replied 4 years ago.
Hello and thank you for choosing JustAnswer! I'm sorry to hear that is occurring. I will do my best to help.

Where was court order addressing visitation and custody entered?

Did it provided specific dates and times in the visitation schedule?

Once I have more information I will be glad to assist.