Barrister, Lawyer
Experience:  Attorney with 15 years experience

What does a No Pro Se Parties when case closed mean? Noticed

What does a No Pro Se Parties when case closed mean? Noticed it was filed on case search.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Barrister replied 4 years ago.

"Pro se" is a legal term that refers to someone who is not represented by an attorney. In this situation, "No Pro Se Parties" would mean that both sides were represented by attorneys.

If I have answered your question, PLEASE CLICK THE GREEN "ACCEPT" button NOW, so that I receive credit for my work. Bonuses are optional and greatly appreciated. Please keep in mind that I am trying to help you understand and resolve your situation. I don't make the laws, I am just reporting/interpreting them, so the outcome may not be what you had hoped for.

Please be patient as I am typically working with several customers at any given time. Some answers take 5 minutes, some 35 minutes, depending on the level of complexity. But rest assured, I will get back with you as soon as I am able.

If you need additional clarification on this question, just click "Reply" and I will be happy to help you. Please give me as much detail as you can so that I can respond after receiving all the relevant details.

Please be aware that I am not entering into an attorney client relationship, this is a public forum, and all posts are available for public viewing. There is no duty of confidentiality that attaches to any posts. With that in mind, please do not post any specific information you do not want available for public viewing.