ANDREA,, Lawyer
Experience:  25 yrs Family Law, Real Estate & Business Law, Criminal Defense, Immigration, Employment Law

just went for my devoice its states hes to pay 150 a week

just went for my devoice its states hes to pay 150 a week hes saying he doesnt have to pay it we had a childsupport case it was closed it was threw the welfare office
Category: Family Law
Expert:  ANDREA, replied 4 years ago.

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer

My name is XXXXX XXXXX I would be glad to help you

if the Court Ordered him to pay, he must pay. If he is not paying, you must file a Petition for Contempt. When the Judge holds him in Contempt of the Court Order, the Judge has the authority and the power to give him jail time. Trust me, many men do not want to pay and, therefore, want the recipient of the support to believe their lies that they "do not have to pay". They soon find out otherwise when the Judge gives them jail time,

Even if you are on a subscription plan or have made a deposit to JustAnswer, you still need to click ACCEPT for my Answer(s) before I can receive credit for assisting you. Thank you for your understanding

Please be kind enough to press "ACCEPT", otherwise I do not get paid anything at all

POSITIVE FEEDBACK and BONUS are appreciated