Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.

Opposing counsel has filed motions to enforce on April 14

Customer Question

Opposing counsel has filed motions to enforce on April 14 and motion to have my mental health evaluated! My attorney says he will file motion to withdraw as my attorney! How much time will I likely be given! I would want as much as poss! Will it be likely that the court will ask me anything other then do I agree? Finally , I practice psychiatry as an N.P and some of these people are hanging on by a thin thread, is there any way for my current attorney to ask for a continuance? Or something that would give the clerical workersore time to reschedule ?
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Fran-mod replied 4 years ago.
Hi, I’m a moderator for this topic and I wonder whether you’re still waiting for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will do my best to find an Expert to assist you right away. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!