Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

My mother has had legal custody of my children for the past

Customer Question

My mother has had legal custody of my children for the past four years, right now she is in the hospital fighting for her life she has pneumonia and sepsis (blood infection) and shock(low blood pressure) shes on a ventulater on 100% oxygen it is breathing for her I am her proxy we all live together I am very scared and we have nobody to help us and I mean nobody! The question is what do I have to do?, where do I go?, who do i speak to?, what do I say?, do i need money to get custody right now today?
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Lawdoctor replied 4 years ago.
Is there a court order taking the children from you or did you give her custody via the courts? Thanks