How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask AlexiaEsq. Your Own Question
AlexiaEsq., Managing Attorney
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 13506
Experience:  19+ Years of Legal Practice in Family law matters.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
AlexiaEsq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

can Judgement directing the parent to contribute to the childs

Resolved Question:

can Judgement directing the parent to contribute to the child's college expenses be reversed or altered
Submitted: 5 years ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  AlexiaEsq. replied 5 years ago.

AlexiaEsq. :

*Due to rules of your state bar or mine, nothing herein is intended as legal advice, only intended as general information to better help yourself.

AlexiaEsq. :

Hi, can you tell me if the Order it from a Texas Court?


yes the divorce was in texas

AlexiaEsq. :

Great, thank you. XXXXX concerning child support CAN be altered or even reversed, or increased, depending on the circumstances.

AlexiaEsq. and 3 other Family Law Specialists are ready to help you

Related Family Law Questions