Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

NA-611

Customer Question

Can a person who owes child support arrears apply for a CA ID or is he risking arrest on the spot at DMV? Specifically talking about ID not Driver License.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Fran-mod replied 4 years ago.
Hi, I’m a moderator for this topic and I wonder whether you’re still waiting for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will do my best to find an Expert to assist you right away. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Of course I'm still waitng but from what I see this is just a scam. Forget about it and give me my money back or are you plannign to keep it? Please let me know a little faster so I can notify my bank!