TheLeadCounsel
TheLeadCounsel, ATTORNEY
Experience:  California Divorce Lawyer, US Immigration Lawyer
64726110

I have a clets order against me what info are they obtaini

Customer Question

I have a clets order against me what info are they obtaining
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for giving me the opportunity to assist you. I encourage you to ask me for clarification, if you are not clear with my Answer.

Could you explain a little more?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
What does a clet order allow them to do I turned my weapons ib to San Francisco police.now sherrifs dept.is harrassing me alonf with other city agency s folliwing me and keeping me under 24/7 survelliance.my phine is also wire tapped.
Expert:  TheLeadCounsel replied 2 years ago.
Good Afternoon, it seems that the expert working with you earlier has chosen to opt out. I will be happy to help you with your question. I have experience in the area you are describing, and can certainly assist you to understand CLETS orders. These orders are issued under the Domestic Violence Prevention Act. The letters refer to California Law Enforcement Telecommunications System. Through this system any law enforcement officer in California can immediately know if there is restraining order against you, when he or she inputs your information into the system. Each restraining order is different. You will need to look carefully at the one you have. The judge can order recording of certain conversations, but those conversations apply to conversations with the protected person. The protected person is allowed to record communications. But, there you most probably have an order which restrains you from communicating or contacting the protected person, so you would not be contacting the person, if you are following the order, and therefore there is no justification or permission to just generally violate your expectations of privacy. To answer your questions, the Order usually does not include blanket permission to Law Enforcement to follow you, harass you, etc. The Order includes various specific things that you as the restrained person must do, such as turn in firearms, get a receipt for that, etc., and personally conduct yourself in a way that the court determines, for example, stay 300 feet from the protected person; do not contact the protected person etc. Note also the expiration of the restraining order--is it a temporary order or an order after hearing? The prohibitions and restraints only last until specified expiration time in the order. Thank you for your question.
TheLeadCounsel, ATTORNEY
Experience: California Divorce Lawyer, US Immigration Lawyer
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Are you in SF bay area

Good Evening,

Yes, my office is in downtown San Francisco, on Montgomery Street.

Thank you for accepting my answer.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Can I hire you on this subject and another matter that I kniw you would be proud to take it involves standing up for public health matters that is affecting peiole because of a San Francisco dept cover up with the knowledge of another cuty dept it involve s the super fund site at sunbydale and bayshore this story will shock you and make you thibk of givt abuse to uts core it involves water dept,dept.of public health,sheriff dept persinnel alsi illegal monetary gain embezzler ment falsifing documents and haz mat procedure s that they will call for a fines I wiuld can wethink if you decude to help me a class action lawsuit will also be waiting for you.i am GLEN D. GALLOT AND I WILL SHOW YOU THE SCANDAL THAT I WILL BET ANY AMOUNT THE NEWS STATIONS WILL CIVER AND MATIER AND ROSS
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
They havent tried serving me the court order but once.yet she called and texted me asking for my death I told sfpd but they said u don't have order yet and they won't act in it yet she has the official order .she is in adultery affair with a ranking sheriff I have so maby emails and witnesses ti shiw collusion I have money to pay you for my defense.I asked SF d.a. For help they said if I call them again I would be arrested sfpd said threating calls after hearing to handle on my own so d.a.abandoned a life long SF native citizen and sfpd. Thou some sfpd told me Glen your being used by cowards so I gaurd my home and pritect my person with intent to strike back with my life and I wont