Samuel II
Samuel II, Attorney at Law
Experience:  General practice of law with emphasis in family law.

Is there not any recourse through the family courts? Can I

Is there not any recourse through the family courts? Can I hire a security guard or off duty policeman to be with me in the room? It does no good to have someone outside of the room. I can't hire a lawyer because all my funds (25,000) have gone to one and still being harassed.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Samuel II replied 4 years ago.

Samuel-II :

Samuel-II :

There is no recourse within the courts, at this juncture. If you are concerned for your welfare, you can request that only you and the attorney and the court reporter be present in the room. If you have a friend with you and the attorney does not want the friend present, then they cannot be in the room with you. You should consider consulting with a local attorney to attend the deposition with you.

Samuel-II :

If you have further questions, you may post them here and I will continue to assist. Otherwise, even if you have a JA Subscription, Please ACCEPT my answer as that is the only way I get credit for my time and information. Thank you