Alex J. Esq.
Alex J. Esq., Attorney at Law
Experience:  Licensed experienced Attorney

I am likely to get a divorce. We are broke, but her father

I am likely to get a divorce. We are broke, but her father is well off. Does an automatic temporary injunction prevent her from receiving money from him for Divorce purposes?
Hello. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will be happy to answer your question.

If your wife's father wants to give your wife money to help her initiate a divorce or pay for the legal fees related to the divorce, there is generally no judge in the USA who would issue an injunction preventing the father from helping his daughter, absen some type of excigent cirumstances.

If you are satisfied with my answer, I would appreciate if you would click on the accept button.

Please keep in mind if you already made a deposit or on a monthly subscription plan you will not incur any additional charges, but I will only be compensated for my time and effort only if you click on ACCEPT.

Bonus and positive feedback are always greatly appreciated!