dkennedy
dkennedy, Attorney at Law
Experience:  JD Degree, Social Service Experience, Child Support Officer

dkennedy, can you help me out again, need a 1,750 -2,450 word

Customer Question

dkennedy,
can you help me out again, need a 1,750 -2,450 word paper by developing and elaborating on the outline and answering the questions below to formulate the paper. I will send you the questions if you can do this for me, but I need this by the 2-05-12, Sunday. If you can do this for me please let me know ASAP. I appreciate what you have done for me.

thanks
Nena
Category: Family Law
Expert:  dkennedy replied 2 years ago.

dkennedy :

I can do it. Send it to me right away. Im getting my new glasses tomorrow :)

Customer :
  • Write a 1,750- to 2,450-word paper by developing and elaborating on the outline and answering the questions below to formulate the paper.
  • Use the Outline you completed in week 1 as a guide to develop your paper.
  • Remember this is a research paper. So, you should substantiate the information you use with references!
  1. Explain how your learning at University of Phoenix has contributed to your definition of justice. Explain the origins of your definition. Discuss how you intend to promote your definition in your intended career.
  2. Explain the current selected practices. Would everyone agree that these practices demonstrate justice? If not, explain why. If so, might these practices occasionally result in an injustice? Explain your answer.
  3. What are some changes provoked by 9/11? Are the changes positive or negative? Are the changes worthwhile or unnecessary? Were the changes met with resistance by professionals in the field? Were the changes met with resistance by the public? Explain efforts taken to overcome any resistance. Would these changes have occurred without such a drastic triggering event? Explain.
  4. Explain your reasons for identifying the challenges. Were there other challenges you considered? What were these? How do you suggest the component handle the challenges it faces?
  5. What is your prediction for the future of this component? .
  • Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines, which includes a title, abstract, conclusion and reference page.
Customer :

if you need anything else please let me know and I will try an get it for you as soon as I can. I appreciate this

Customer :

Thanks

Customer :

Nena

Expert:  dkennedy replied 2 years ago.
Yes, I will keep you "in the loop."
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
dkennedy,

I am still waiting on the paper and answer that you said that you would have for me, have you finished it yet or is there a problem.

Thanks
Nena
Expert:  dkennedy replied 2 years ago.
I'm trying my best to finish it. It is difficult to make it that long.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
dkennedy,

It was due 2-06-12, so I do not need it now, it is way past due, I ask for it on the 2-05-12. you said that you would have no problems having it for me. I ask for it over a week in advance.

Nena
Expert:  dkennedy replied 2 years ago.
I'm sorry I have to opt out of this I just cannot get it completed.