WiseOwl58, Family Law Attorney
Experience:  Experienced family law practitioner.

am in desperate need of a lawyer who will fight for my family.

Customer Question

am in desperate need of a lawyer who will fight for my family. I am a mother of 5. my ex-husband and I where in a several domestic violence situations and as a result cps took our 5 kids. for 2 1/2 years of services which i completed all off my case was at the point of getting over nights and weekends until this woman Augusta Hunt as soon as she got my file before even meeting me my visits went from observed to supervised and not just that my visits got cut back from 2,2 hr visits a week to 2, 1hr visits, then to 1, 1hr visit a wk, then 1 1hr visit a every 2 wks. not just myself but the foster family's she has dealt with in my case all have said that they think she is raciest. this social worker has made my case seem as though I don't care about my children and that I did nothing they have asked of me witch is untrue. I have completed 2,13 wk classes of parenting for my younger children's age group. 13wks of WEAVE classes, 13 wks of domestic violence perpetrators. 13 wks of anger management, 13wks of individual counseling. And 2 1/2 yrs of random drug testing twice a week. and not a single dirty test. and when court came the lawyer i did have had nothing ready.and this is my life. now i hear from my family that my parental rights have been termanated. and I have not heard of any court dates for me to go to. the lawyer i have now dnt call me back don't answer my emails. I need my children and I don't see any reason why I can't have them. I did all that was asked of me. I believe that my case was not handled properly and I am not sure on how to fight for my kids. I am remarried and the workers did not tell me that they had to offer my husband services which they never did. Please Someone help me.My husband and I are living off unemployment for now while he looks for another job. so our funds are tight. But I am willing to pay whatever i can. PLEASE I REALLY NEED A MIRACLE. I CRY MYSELF TO SLEEP, AND WHEN EVER I THINK ABOUT WHERE MY CHILDREN ARE, AND I THINK OF THEM CRYING FOR ME,MY HEART IS BROKEN, I AM ON MY LAST BIT OF STRENGTH, TRYING TO REACH OUT TO SOMEONE ANYONE WITH A HEART WHO WILL HEAR MY CASE AND FIGHT FOR MY FAMILY.PLEASE I BEG OF YOU. HELP US.

Best Regards,
Mrs.Arielle Shaw
Category: Family Law
Expert:  WiseOwl58 replied 4 years ago.
Have you tried the legal aid society in your county? Go to.the legal in your county and find out what legalaid service exists, and go there.

If you really believe Ms. Hunt is racist, go to the ACLU in your area.

You might also ask in your church what services.are available to help you. Maybe they can help find and help you pay for it.

Good.luck to you. Please press the green.accept button. I wish you and your family all.the best,
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
I have tryed everything within my power and still nothing. what options do i have? if any. and where should i start?