RayAnswers
RayAnswers, Lawyer
Experience:  30 years as a family law lawyer .
8534270

my daughter is living with the father of her child and wants

my daughter is living with the father of her child and wants to move out they are not married can she get child support and is the legal custodial parent stephen grizzy esq. please answer
Category: Family Law
Expert:  RayAnswers replied 4 years ago.

RayAnswers :

Thanks for your question and good evening.

RayAnswers :

She has sole custody here since they are not married.She can leave here and file with the state child support for $25 and get court ordered support.She decides everything concerning the child.

RayAnswers :

He only has potential rights and would have to file paternity and custody suit in court to assert these.Until then she can do anything she wants concerning the child.

RayAnswers :

She can apply here online.

RayAnswers :

She shoudl leave here quickly and quietly when she chooses to do so.It is not a problem.

RayAnswers :

If you have a follow-up question, please remember that there might be a delay between your follow up questions and my answers because I may be helping other clients or taking a break.

Please remember to click the ACCEPT button so that I can get credit for the answer. Leaving a BONUS (tip) & POSITIVE FEEDBACK after you accept is very much appreciated.

­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­---------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be aware that my answer is not legal advice, it is merely information and no attorney client relationship has been formed. You should always contact a local attorney for legal advice.