Dimitry K., Esq., Attorney
Experience:  I provide family and divorce law advice to my clients in my firm.
18572087

Regarding my situation that I am in I am wondering what I should

Regarding my situation that I am in I am wondering what I should do next. I am having my Mom take a polygraph test and the questions being asked are- 1.Did you contact the Intervention show about me? 2. Were there hidden cameras in or on my truck? 3. Was somebody reading my mind in my sleep? 4. Was I being fed food with a sleep drug in it?
I also opened up the toolbox that I had the food in it and I drank a mountain dew and it made my eyes droopy like all of the food during the time, I have more drink and food evidence left. I wounder how and where I should get it tested? What should I do after my Mom takes the polygraph? Should I go to the FBI, I'm not sure about that because they were supposedly involved to begin with.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  JD 1992 replied 5 years ago.
I sent Dimitry a message and let him know you were looking for him. I'm sure he will pick up as soon as he comes online.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Thank you!
Expert:  Dimitry K., Esq. replied 5 years ago.
Thank you for your follow-up. Please permit me to respond to each of your concerns as they come up.

1.Did you contact the Intervention show about me? 2. Were there hidden cameras in or on my truck? 3. Was somebody reading my mind in my sleep? 4. Was I being fed food with a sleep drug in it?
The one thing I would suggest is to prepare for whatever the polygraph shows. IT may be that your mother may pass the test because she may not have been doing what you suspect of her. I realize this may not be what you wish to hear, and while a polygraph is a good option, it may indemnify your mother, and at that point you would need to consider reevaluating this situation for yourself.

I also opened up the toolbox that I had the food in it and I drank a mountain dew and it made my eyes droopy like all of the food during the time, I have more drink and food evidence left. I wounder how and where I should get it tested?
You should be able to go to a local medical diagnostic facility and request that they evaluate your blood for foreign substances.

What should I do after my Mom takes the polygraph? Should I go to the FBI, I'm not sure about that because they were supposedly involved to begin with.
Before you figure out on what to do, wait for the results. If they come back positive (meaning that your suspicions were confirmed), then consider contacting the police and requesting that they press charges. If the results come back negative, you may want to consider reviewing the situation from a different perspective.

Good luck.

Dimitry K., Esq., Attorney
Experience: I provide family and divorce law advice to my clients in my firm.