AlexiaEsq., Managing Attorney
Experience:  19+ Years of Legal Practice in Family law matters.

Already filed an Emergent order...I knew there was an issue in the hom

Already filed an Emergent order...I knew there was an issue in the home. Was readying to file a motion, when my child told her teacher at school she was afraid to go back to her Mother's home due to the abuse and the school had to get DYFS involved.
As has been heavily documented in the news, DYFS dropped the ball. They interviewed the Mother and DYFS wrote it off as a non-issue.
Which brought me to filing an emergent order. The Judge requested to speak to my 7 year old daughter to see if there truly was a problem. The Judge stated everything one could hope to hear...All the documents I supplied showed there is a serious abuse issue in the home. After speaking to my daughter the Judge said, it further confirmed what I had put in the papers. While the Judge agreed there was a serious issue which requires a best interest evaluation, and serious concerns of abuse, the Judge felt there might be more harm by changing the child’s schedule too abruptly versus the damage being done by the abuse. That is not logical. Especially when I am not an absent Dad. I help at school and am at as many activities as possible.
So I need to appeal the Judge’s order.
My Question is : Is there a way to file and Emergent Appeal Family court for the state of NJ Morris County? If so where can I find the forms?

AlexiaEsq. :

*Due to rules of your state bar or mine, nothing herein is intended as legal advice, only intended as general information to better help yourself.

AlexiaEsq. :

Hello again, I provided you the Appeals forms, Emergent Application form and instructions on your other post, so you need not pay again for it here in this one. Good luck with all!

Thank you. Yes I say your answer. Appreciate your help.

lol, very good then. Have a great evening.