Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.

If I have a will this should take care of my common law marriage

Customer Question

If I have a will this should take care of my common law marriage since we have lived together in GA since 1992. Also he listed me a wife on his medical and life insurance.

also, to everybody and children we are know as husband & wife.

Category: Family Law
Expert:  TJ, Esq. replied 4 years ago.
Hello and thank you for allowing me the opportunity to assist you. Are you following up on a previous question/answer, or is this a new question? If you're merely following up, then you should post this in the same thread as the original question so that the original expert can continue to help you.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
I signed up for your service and pd 45.00 for trial of 5 questions. I probably should have gone bk on the previous answer. so I wll.
Expert:  TJ, Esq. replied 4 years ago.
Hi again.

Yes, if you have already worked with an expert on your issue, then you should go back to that expert since he/she is already familiar with your situation (unless, of course, you want a second opinion).