How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Roger Your Own Question
Roger, Attorney
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 31662
Experience:  BV Rated by Martindale-Hubbell; SuperLawyer rating by Thompson-Reuters
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Roger is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

As a grandparent waiting for a hearing to decide grandparent

This answer was rated:

As a grandparent waiting for a hearing to decide grandparent visitation rights, can I ask for and get interim visits with the children when the mother refuses to allow visitation?
Hi - my name is XXXXX XXXXX I'm a Family Law litigation attorney here to assist you.

Yes, you can file a petition for a temporary/interim order for visitation until a final order is entered. Generally, you have to show that it in the child's best interest to maintain visitation with you.
Roger and other Family Law Specialists are ready to help you

Related Family Law Questions