RayAnswers
RayAnswers, Lawyer
Experience:  30 years as a family law lawyer .
8534270

My sons father filed a lot of things on me and ive noticed

My sons father filed a lot of things on me and ive noticed that on the fathers notice of social security numbers that mine is wrong. first off he would never have my number so im wondering if theres anything i can do for him and his lawyer putting a certificate of service on it. He has a lawyer and im going pro se but also trying to file as much as possible to drag this out as long as possible.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  RayAnswers replied 5 years ago.

RayAnswers :

Thanks for your question and good afternoon.

RayAnswers :

Can you tell me exactly what the father has filed with your social on it?

Customer:

its called a "fathers notice of social security numbers" it has his, mine and our sons. birthdates and socials, but mine is wrong. he filed a temporary injunction to prevent removal of monor child and denial of passport services. still it isnt my ss# XXXXX im wanting to drag him through court and cost him as much money as possible since he went behind my back knowing that my son and i were moving to texas and waited to file all of this bs after i left the state of florida

RayAnswers :

Well you have the right to correct it here if it benefits you.And you should file a Response to his Motion for Temporary Injunction or however it is titled.Respond to ti paragraph by paragraph and set out your side and any inaccuracies in his pleadings.Sign it and file it here and copy other side.

RayAnswers :

Here are court forms.You can use them for form but this is something your response that you are likely to have to hand draft.I wish you good luck here with all.

RayAnswers :

And welcome to Texas.

RayAnswers :

If you have a follow-up question, please remember that there might be a delay between your follow up questions and my answers because I may be helping other clients or taking a break.

Please remember to click the ACCEPT button so that I can get credit for the answer. Leaving a BONUS (tip) & POSITIVE FEEDBACK after you accept is very much appreciated.

­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­---------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be aware that my answer is not legal advice, it is merely information and no attorney client relationship has been formed. You should always contact a local attorney for legal advice.

RayAnswers :

Here is some more reference about Temp Injunctions that might help you.

RayAnswers :

It has Florida rules and laws.

Customer:

i dont see any court forms?