Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

I have guaridanship of my two boys one 14, one 18 I need to

Customer Question

I have guaridanship of my two boys one 14, one 18 I need to put my sister on the custody papers to help me care for their future. My health is not so good and I lost my job.appealing unempolyment. I am broke so the boys are living with their sister and husbsand. Their friends are there and they like the school. She wants full custody which is making me really unhappy,I want my sister to be in control of their child support and where they live.I want her to put the back child support into a bank account for when they turn 18 and the furture child support be given to TIna by my sister only if receipts are given and records are keep.I will give her power of attorney for their education and if she has to take him them to the doctor. I do not want to give up custody.I do want their best interest and I want my sister to be in control of their money no one else including me. I do want them to get 50.00 a month allance to see want they see fit to do with it. Since my sister livesin another state the money would have to be direct depoit and she would send My daughter the money. Is it possible?
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Brandon M. replied 5 years ago.
Hello there:

Thank you for entrusting me with your question. I want to make sure that I understand this. Please confirm:

1. you want your sister to have custody of your boys, ages 14 and 18;

2. the boys' sister wants custody of the boys;

3. you want your sister to be the recipient of their child support;

4 you want the boys to reside with your sister;

5. you want back child support for the boys to go into a bank account for when they turn 18;

6. you want future child support to go to "Tina" only if receipts are given and records are kept;

7. you want your sister to be able to make educational decisions for the children and to have the ability to take them to the doctor;

8. you want to keep custody for yourself;

9. you want the boys to get $50 allowance.

Is that all correct?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
I want my sister Joqn to control all money. I dont want to give up custody My daughter Tina wants full custody
Thank you. I now understand that you want your sister to control all of the money. Is everything else that I repeated correct?