socrateaser, Lawyer
Experience:  Retired (mostly)
10097515

Need a pro bono divorce lawyer san benito county.

Hello! Thank you for bringing your question to JustAnswer! I'm T-USA and I'll be happy to provide some valuable information!

It's not possible to retain an attorney through JustAnswer.
Would you be willing to click ACCEPT for an answer that provides information about online resources you can use to locate an attorney in your area?

Thank you!
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
sorry you haven't answered my question for a pro bono divorce lawyer in san benito county, ca. have a nice day.
I'm sorry but it's impossible to respond to your question until you respond to the question I asked requesting more information.

Thanks!
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
I need a pro bono divorce lawyer in san benito county immidetaly
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Relist: Other.
did not receive an answer to my questsion
No one on this website can provide you with legal representation. Nor can anyone make a direct referral to a particular attorney. The only thing that I can do is refer you to the local legal services organization for your county.

California Rural Legal Assistance, Inc.
Program Phone:(NNN) NNN-NNNN
Legal Assistance:(NNN) NNN-NNNN
http://www.crla.org/

If there are any pro bono attorneys available, this is the only resource that is likely to have any resources to offer.

Please understand that I "justanswer" questions “about” the law. I have no interest in providing you with anything less than a completely satisfying answer. However, if the law does not favor your unique circumstances, then the best that I can do is to explain what the law "is" and what it "is not."

Happy Holidays.

NOTICE: My goal here is to educate others about the law. I am always available to answer your follow-up questions after you click Accept – however, if you do not click Accept, the website gets paid, and I receive nothing. This is true, even if you are on a subscription plan. So please click Accept, so that I will be able to continue to provide this service for others in the future.

And, if you need to contact me again, please put my user id on the title line of your question (“To Socrateaser”), and the system will send me an alert. Thanks!

socrateaser, Lawyer
Experience: Retired (mostly)