Samuel II
Samuel II, Attorney at Law
Experience:  General practice of law with emphasis in family law.

How do we call someone to speak at a probate court issue For

How do we call someone to speak at a probate court issue? For example both my ex-wife as well as the Family Court investigator want to voluntarily speak on my behalf at an upcoming custody hearing.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Samuel II replied 5 years ago.

You will need to supply the other side with a Witness List. If you have had a Status Conference with the Judge and already supplied that list, then you will need to add the Supplemental to the Judge, too.

Then because they are willing to testify, you have them in the court room at your hearing date and when it is your turn to present your case, you call them as witnesses one at a time.

If you have further questions, you may post them here and i will continue to assist. Otherwise, even if you have a subscription with JA please remember to ACCEPT my answer as that is the only way I can get credit for my time and information in this matter. Thank you and Good luck