How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 11724
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My name isXXXXX i have civil court on October 14

Customer Question

My name isXXXXX i have civil court on October 14 with the father of my kids this court is about coustody and domestic vilence my case number XXXXX XXXXX how much is if a need your service.
Submitted: 5 years ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 5 years ago.
We cannot actually represent you in this matter, so if you need representation you need to call the state bar and ask for the pro bono attorneys in your area or go to legal aid if you cannot afford a local attorney. All we can do is provide you information to answer specific legal questions you may have. Sorry if there was any misunderstanding.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Thank you Betina
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 5 years ago.
Best wishes to you.

Related Family Law Questions