RayAnswers, Lawyer
Experience:  30 years as a family law lawyer .

My spouse broke our divorce decree, he took the children to

My spouse broke our divorce decree, he took the children to stay at a girls house, then left them there, they changed their names and told my children to call them that as well as they told my children to lie about them being there to me. My kids are 6 and 8. He has also shared information that was between him and I with her and she has posted it on facebook where people are publicly bashing me and threatening to kill me. He doesn't pay full child support he hids part of his earnings to pay her. Can I limit more time with him and the children? I feel that this is abuse.

RayAnswers :

Thanks for your questions and good morning.You most certainly can file a motion to modify visitation here.You have grounds to do so.The ex here has not complied with existing orders and you could argue that he is a danger to the children.You can ask for supervised visitation and other limitations on the amount of time as well.You may need to obtain a local family lawyer to file your motion to modify and get this in front of the judge.

RayAnswers :

If you have a follow-up question, please remember that there might be a delay between your follow up questions and my answers because I may be helping other clients or taking a break.

Please remember to click the ACCEPT button so that I can get credit for the answer. Leaving a BONUS (tip) & POSITIVE FEEDBACK after you accept is very much appreciated.

Please be aware that my answer is not legal advice, it is merely information and no attorney client relationship has been formed. You should always contact a local attorney for legal advice.