GeorgetownLawyr
GeorgetownLawyr, Family Law Attorney
Experience:  Experience: contested Divorces, custody disputes, Post dissolution modification, child support issues, adopti

A FAMILY COURT JUDGE UPHELD THE RECOMMNEDATIONS OF A FACILITATOR

A FAMILY COURT JUDGE UPHELD THE "RECOMMNEDATIONS" OF A FACILITATOR FOR A PARENTING PLAN VIA FL-341. TO AMEND THE FL-341, WOULD I NEED TO PETITION THE COURTS FOR ANOTHER HEARING OR CAN I CONTACT THE FACILITATOR TO REQUEST AN ADJUSTMENT?
Category: Family Law
Expert:  GeorgetownLawyr replied 2 years ago.
Hello, My name is XXXXX XXXXX I'll be helping you resolve your matter.

Please remember there may be a delay as I may be helping other customers.

has the recommendations been put into a court order yet??
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Yes. It's been in effect for over a year now. The NCP is not able to commit to the order regularly as stipulated. It would benefit our child if the order was changed. For example, NCP is ordered to take our child to school 3 days in the week with one over nite (sleep over) vist, and provide care for one full day. NCP is NOT able to provide care as ordered and arrangements has to made by me every week to retrive our child. I'm proposing that the NCP drives our son to school 5days instead of 3days, keep his over night sleep visit, and since he keeps cancelling his obligations for personal reasons, suspend the one day he's required to be the full time parent. He won't agree to the new changes. Do I need to see a judge for this or contact the facilitator to write up another recommendation to submit to the judge?
you will need to file a motion to modify the agreement with the court since the recommendations are already adopted in a court order. The facilitator has no power to change the court order and therefore you need to go to court. I hope this helps clarify.

Thank you for allowing me to assist you. As you know, we work on the honor system here and cannot always provide you answers that you like. I believe I have answered all of the questions you asked so I would request that you please click the ACCEPT button so I receive credit for my work (as you would like to receive credit for your work). Positive feedback is also appreciated, if you have a chance. Please consider clicking "BONUS" as a nice way of saying "thanks" for a job well done, although this is not required. I believe in giving information that is to the point, but please remember that I can only base our answers on the information you provide and sometimes a misunderstanding as to what you are looking for or already know occurs so feel free to ask additional questions or for clarifications. Please be aware that my answer is not legal advice, it is merely information. You should always contact a local attorney for legal advice. If you specifically want me to answer a future question put “FOR GEORGETOWN LAWYER” in the subject line and I will reply asap.
GeorgetownLawyr, Family Law Attorney
Experience: Experience: contested Divorces, custody disputes, Post dissolution modification, child support issues, adopti