Dimitry K., Esq., Attorney
Experience:  I provide family and divorce law advice to my clients in my firm.

I do pay support,it comes directly from my paychecks.Just in

I do pay support,it comes directly from my paychecks.Just in the last few months,it has been showing up in my credit report as late and or not paid.That is impossible,since ive worked for the company for 20 yrs and been paying support for ten.Who is screwing this up?????thanks,Ed.
Ed, thank you for your question.

Have you contacted the child support agency in charge of the support payments as yet? It appears that the issue may be on their end or it may be that somehow due to paychecks you fell behind (it can happen based on the withholding and the monthly withdrawal, especially since there are typically 13 paychecks for 3 months, not 12, and that may end up skewing the results). That is likely the best place to start from as they would be able to tell you whether or not you are timely with payments, and they are the ones who ultimately report late payments to the credit bureaus. That means that if there is no issue, they will be able to inform the bureaus themselves and clear out your history.

Good luck.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
nothing there yet.
I am sorry, I do not understand your follow-up comment. Could you explain please?