How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask lwpat Your Own Question
lwpat, Lawyer
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 25386
Experience:  Practicing family law attorney
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
lwpat is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am in the middle of a modification for child support litigation.

This answer was rated:

I am in the middle of a modification for child support litigation. I filed, ex filed a motion to increase child support.

On my ex's financial sheet filed with the Court, my ex has attributed half of her monthly mortgage payment and half of her car lease payment to the dependent children.

Is this allowed?
Thank you for your question and for using JA. Please click accept so I will receive credit from JA for my time.

It really doesn't matter since the income is what is used to calculate child support. You need to look at the guidelines. Here is the form.
lwpat and 8 other Family Law Specialists are ready to help you

Related Family Law Questions