How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Loren Your Own Question
Loren, Lawyer
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 29718
Experience:  30 plus years of experience.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Loren is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

How do I recind or dissolve a court appointed guardianshi

Resolved Question:

How do I recind or dissolve a court appointed guardianship?
Submitted: 5 years ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Loren replied 5 years ago.
If the ward is still a minor you need to have a successor. There can not be a gap in the guardianship. Once there is a successor ready to step in, you would need to file a motion in the court which appointed he guardianship to remove you and appoint the successor.
Loren and other Family Law Specialists are ready to help you