lwpat, Lawyer
Experience:  Practicing family law attorney

I received an application for Gerber Life Insurance which is

I received an application for Gerber Life Insurance which is just an additional insurance to the other carriers I have presently. All premiums are up to date and there aren't insurance issues,except it is just an additional insurance. There is a question as to whether this insurance would replace these insurance policies, would I be correct in answering: "no"? All insurance policies are whole life policies.

I await your answer. Thanks.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  lwpat replied 5 years ago.
You would answer no since you are not canceling any of the other policies. They normally ask you to also give them the information on the other policies.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
There is a question asking that I list other policies,and numbers and further the question of whether this was a replacement and there are boxes indicating "yes or no" answer.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.

I reversed my question I should have stated that the question was: List the life Insurance or annuities on the proposed insured, the name of the Carrier, the amount and policy number.

Futher the question asked if it were a replacement and yes and no boxes indicating

my response followed.

Expert:  lwpat replied 5 years ago.
Then you would answer no in each of the boxes