Maverick
Maverick, Lawyer
Experience:  20 years of professional experience
16823287

IF A FAMILY PARTNERSHIP OWES A DEBT ON SERVICES FOR PROBERTY

IF A FAMILY PARTNERSHIP OWES A DEBT ON SERVICES FOR PROBERTY ISSUES
THERE IS NO SIGNED OR LEGAL ACTION TAKEN ON THE PARTNERSHIP SUCH AS
JUDGEMENT OR LIENS,DOES THE DEBTOR HAVE THE RIGHT TO DEMAND PAYMENT
IF A PORTION OF THE PROBERTY IS SOLD,WHEN THE AGREEMENT WAS BALANCE
UPON SALE OF ALL PROBERTY
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Maverick replied 5 years ago.

Welcome to Just Answer! My name isXXXXX very much enjoy what I do and I hope that you will benefit from this information.

If you have a written agreement that states that the partnership only owes the money when there is a sale of all the property, then his legal claim, under the terms of the contract, to collect money only arises when all the property is sold.

If you need more clarification or follow up information, please feel free to write back as there is no extra charge. Otherwise, please click on the ACCEPT button. Even if you have put in your payment information, I receive no credit for my time unless you press "ACCEPT".

Sometimes the law does not give you the outcome that you may have anticipated. Please understand that this is not the attorney's fault. We are assuming that you are paying for an honest and professional opinion.

Please know that there may be a delay between your follow up question and my answers because I may be helping other customers. Rest assured, I will get back to you. In the meantime, you can learn more about me by clicking on my name at the bottom left hand corner of the screen.

This information is provided so you may better discuss legal issues with your attorney. Consult a local attorney for legal advice before acting. You may be able to find an attorney in your area to further assist you at http://www.attorneysaccess.com/ or http://www.martindale.com/.

If you feel that I went an extra step to help, a bonus would be greatly appreciated! Also, please know that you can always request me for a future question by starting your new question with "This question is for Maverick".