AlexiaEsq.
AlexiaEsq., Managing Attorney
Experience:  19+ Years of Legal Practice in Family law matters.
10805288

I need to file motion to continue child support after the age

I need to file motion to continue child support after the age 21 for a child who is disabled and been legally declared incapacitated. Her father is in jail on felony non child support and I have to do this by tomorrow in order to serve him. We reside in indiana. Where can I find the forms to do this?

We have forms here, along with directions, provided by the court:
http://www.in.gov/judiciary/selfservice/forms/cs-mod-noagree.html

Good luck here. Your chances are likely good here. I am glad you are taking proactive action.

Because I help people like you here, for a living---this is not a hobby for me---I sincerely XXXXX XXXXX abiding by the honor system with regard to Accepting answers, by Clicking your ACCEPT button now. Feel free to follow up after, if you need clarification. An Accept also assures that I can assist you again. A BONUS is a wonderful way to tell the expert her time and effort are appreciated. I wish you the best in your future.