lwpat
lwpat, Lawyer
Experience:  Practicing family law attorney
15417118

Does PA have a parenting plan form where I can fill out what

Does PA have a parenting plan form where I can fill out what I recommend for a plan to work with mom on co-parenting? I am in SC, children in westmoreland county, PA. Would love to have one when we go back to court.
Thank you for your question and for using JA. Please click accept so I will receive credit from JA for my time.

Is there a current custody order in place? If so is it in PA? Were or are you married?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.

There IS a current order in place, and the mother has ignored if for 10 months now (exception of 1 week). The custodyorder was done in PA, westmoreland county. We are now married, but the divorce shall be final June 16th, 2011. She is having adultery.

Main question -> Does PA have a parenting plan form where I can fill out what I recommend for a plan to work with mom on co-parenting?