Samuel II
Samuel II, Attorney at Law
Experience:  General practice of law with emphasis in family law.

what should my i do in order to get my husband to be held

what should my i do in order to get my husband to be held accountable and get help for my child and i? my 3 year old told me some graphic details about his dad "taking the glass out of his butt" was what he called "it". after i went to my family and asked for advise they went and to him for some reason(i specificlly asked them not to until i could get my son to the dr or a psychologist) he then went on to convince everybody (including my family) i was making it up,crazy,drug user.(which he was telling people lies and saying bad things about me for awhile now(before wemarried i had tons of friends social no friends/family) he has raped me last timegot pregnant and he convinced me to have abortion. left for 2weeks and couldnt get help b/c he has cps investigating me now. i left again after he hit me in the eye. called police and they wouldnt even make a report...
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Samuel II replied 5 years ago.

IF your husband has abandoned you and your child and not providing any financial support, I suggest you go directly to the District Attorney in your county and explain you need child abandonment charges filed against him. Also tell them about the assault to your eye and that the police would not file a report and you want to have him prosecuted for that.

Then you should contact legal aid in your area and file for child support. This is a civil process.

If you have further questions, you may post them here and i will continue to assist. Otherwise, even if you have a subscription with JA please remember to ACCEPT my answer as that is the only way I can get credit for my time and information in this matter. Thank you and Good luck

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Relist: Answer quality.