I have 20 calendar days to file a written response to the attached petition i receive the summon on march 26,2011 and i dont know how to write it and how to plende my case
i know what hes about. dcf was in the picture when i left and they had the knowledge that i was leaving him they knew i was protecting my children from him.
I, , Respondent, being sworn, certify that the following information is true:
ANSWER TO PETITION
1. I agree with Petitioner as to the allegations raised in the following numbered paragraphs in the Petition and, therefore, admit those allegations: ___________________________________________________________
2. I disagree with Petitioner as to the allegations raised in the following numbered paragraphs in the Petition and, therefore, deny those allegations:________________________________________________________________________
3. I currently am unable to admit or deny the following paragraphs due to lack of information: _________________________________________
1. The minor children currently reside with Mother
2. Parental Responsibility. It is in the child(ren)’s best interests that parental responsibility be awarded solely to Mother. Shared parental responsibility would be detrimental to the child(ren) because: _______________________________
3. I am a victim of domestic violence and request that Petitioner not have contact with me or my children. Below is a brief description of the latest act of violence or threat of violence that causes me to honestly fear imminent domestic violence by Petitioner.
DISCLAIMER: Answers from Experts on JustAnswer are not substitutes for the advice of an attorney. JustAnswer is a public forum and questions and responses are not private or confidential or protected by the attorney-client privilege. The Expert above is not your attorney, and the response above is not legal advice. You should not read this response to propose specific action or address specific circumstances, but only to give you a sense of general principles of law that might affect the situation you describe. Application of these general principles to particular circumstances must be done by a lawyer who has spoken with you in confidence, learned all relevant information, and explored various options. Before acting on these general principles, you should hire a lawyer licensed to practice law in the jurisdiction to which your question pertains.
The responses above are from individual Experts, not JustAnswer. The site and services are provided “as is”. To view the verified credential of an Expert, click on the “Verified” symbol in the Expert’s profile. This site is not for emergency questions which should be directed immediately by telephone or in-person to qualified professionals. Please carefully read the Terms of Service (last updated February 8, 2012).