ANDREA,
ANDREA,, Lawyer
Experience:  25 yrs Family Law, Real Estate & Business Law, Criminal Defense, Immigration, Employment Law
20073497

my baby daddy took my son and wont give him back and everybody

my baby daddy took my son and wont give him back and everybody saying they can't do nothing he haven't signed da birth certicate or been their he only been back in va for a month what can i do and they file a trespass charge on me and i file a assualt and battery charge on him
Category: Family Law
Expert:  ANDREA, replied 5 years ago.

Hi, and Welcome to JustAnswer,

My name isXXXXX am a licensed, practicing Attorney with 25 years experience in all areas of family law.

ANSWER

If the name of the father is not on the Birth Certificate and you are not married to him, then the fact that he took your baby is considered kidnapping.

Immediately report him to the police and if they do not give you any help, then just leave without telling them where you are going.

Immediately call the FBI and tell them your baby has been kidnapped, that the person who took your baby is not on the Birth Certificate because he is not the father (You must say this to get your baby back), you know where they are keeping your baby and you are afraid that your baby will die. Tell them where your baby is being held and ask that they go find the baby and bring it back to you.