Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.

If you have a big lawsuit and no money for a lawyer,but agree

Customer Question

If you have a big lawsuit and no money for a lawyer,but agree for lawyer to get full percentage after winning,and the mom only wants kids back from cps system that made kids life worse than better for four years from 2006 -2011,with mom had made full change in 2008 and been trying to get them since then,but cps and attorneys of this county are working together lying and buying time getting the kids tired and giving up to go home when told by attorney and the others in the courtroom at the hearings they do not object when I request to get the kids back,but have to go through my attorney or the different cps workers acting like they know then don't know,and cps discuss the case with the kids when they make their monthly home visits with them,but tell me not to discuss the case with them resulting I'm always going to be the bad guy,the more I try the more cps tries to throw something in the way or a nonexpecting made up twist manipulating the kids or have tricked me,I have every note of proof to use to it's fullest.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Joseph replied 5 years ago.

Hello and thanks for choosing Just Answer®. I am a licensed family law attorney, and I will be glad to try and assist you.

To provide you with accurate information, could you please clarify these points so I can best address your inquiry:

• What is your specific question for a legal expert to answer?

Once I hear back from you, I will be glad to let you know my answer. There may be some delay as I am assisting other customers or am away from my computer. Please rest assured, however, that I will get back to you as soon as possible.

Expert:  Joseph replied 5 years ago.

I am going off-line for the evening. Please feel free to respond, if necessary, and know that I will be back on-line tomorrow.

Thank you for your patience.