Daniel Solutions
Daniel Solutions, Divorce Lawyer
Experience:  Practicing Attorney for over 15 years
5180018

My ex-husband hired an attorney to file a motion to nullify

My ex-husband hired an attorney to file a motion to nullify our annulment, or in the alternative, to amend it to a divorce. I responded pro se, with an opposition to motion form that included a letter brief and certification of service. I waived an oral argument.
My ex's lawyer requested oral argument. The court date is March 4th. I spoke with the clerk of the court, and told her I did not want to be there in the court on March 4th. She said the judge would go by my written opposition to motion with my letter brief and exhibits and I would get a leter from the court telling me his decision. If the court date is March 4th at 9am, how soon do you think I'll get a letter in the mail with the judge's decision?
Thank you.
Gina
Thank you for allowing us to assist you with this problem. I am not fully aware of what prior steps you have taken.

There is no way to say exactly but usually judge will make a decision on the hearing date and an order would be mailed out within a business day or two then just account for mail time.