Samuel II
Samuel II, Attorney at Law
Experience:  General practice of law with emphasis in family law.

if a judge signs a birth certificate and ordered support and

if a judge signs a birth certificate and ordered support and we have been paying and now are going on to shared parenting does teh father have to take a paternity test
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Samuel II replied 5 years ago.

What information was presented to the court establishing the bio Father. And what do you mean the judge signed the birth certificate? In what regard?

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
she went to support court for support and child support claims we had to pay x amount and that what ever she turm=ned in was sufficient enough to have a support judge sign birth certificate
Expert:  Samuel II replied 5 years ago.

I see. Thank you for that information.

Then if the court was satisfied no Paternity/DNA is required. Though if the Father wants to appeal or dispute it, he may Petition the court to Order one.

If you have further questions, you may post them here and i will continue to assist. Otherwise, even if you have a subscription with JA please remember to ACCEPT my answer as that is the only way I can get credit for my time and information in this matter. Thank you and good luck