Daniel Solutions
Daniel Solutions, Divorce Lawyer
Experience:  Practicing Attorney for over 15 years
5180018

In 2005 without telling me my sister added my name to the title

In 2005 without telling me my sister added my name to the title of her mobile home.I just found this out this morning. since everyone involved is alive and well
does this in any way affect the circumstances of my divorce.I filed 3 weeks ago.
Also my WIFE is apparently selling some of my possessions does she need to give me 1/2 of what she sold them for or 1/2 there proven value

Thank you for allowing us to assist you with this problem. I am not fully aware of what prior steps you have taken.

It calls into question whether the mobile home is marital property or separate property to the extent of your part ownership in the home. Since it was part a gift then it should remain your separate property.

Regarding giving you funds from the sale of property that depends on if the property is personal property or marital property. Marital property sold during a divorce is subject to division by the judge over your case. You need to tell your attorney and let you attorney obtain a court order address the issue.