Thank You for the way you get try to get the whole picture.
1. The Hearing is scheduled for February 28, 2011
2. This OSC Hearing is For my Spouse to have Temporary Use of Marital Residence. I find nothing wrong with her having the residence as this was her home before we were married. I had a 3 Bedroom House before we married and she had a 4 bedroom house. it was easier to combine the furnishings and since my furnishings were new, we moved them into the marital residence.
3. The hearing is based on false allegations of Domestic Abuse.
4. Her initial TRO request was withdrawn on the hearing we had Jan 24, 2011, because I told her attorney in advance I would ask for the recorded msg that their assumption of Domestic Violence to be entered in court. Her attorney knew the recording would be EXCULPATORY as one of the witnesses on my behalf is the Deputy Chief of Police for the City and the other witness is the marriage counselor we were seeing.
5. My Spouse stated under oath there has never been any domestic abuse on my part.
6. In this OSC, if I agree as it is written, in essence PRIMA FACIE, the argument of Domestic Violence, is reintroduced and validated.
7. I gave full control of the Marital Residence to her on Jan 5, 2011. on Jan 12, 2011, her attorney filed this paperwork knowing the allegations were false.
8. I am supoenaing the Deputy Chief, The Recording of the Supposed threat, The Marriage Counselor, The recording of the call I made to Police Dept reporting a missing person, a detective who has said he is willing to be supeonaed because he has intimate knowledge of the spouse's activities. The Marriage counselor is willing to testify about my pattern of behavior in conflicts- I am a FLIGHTER. The Deputy Chief is willing to testify that I have NO HISTORY of Domestic Violence and that they have never been called to our marital home. I am a preacher of 22 years and highly involved in the community helping homeless veterans and their families.
9.I filed for BIFURCATION and included some of this in my Declaration. My spouses attorney wants me to pull my Motion as this would let them off the hook at the next hearing on the 28th.
There is much more, but this kind of gives you a picture. My livelyhood depends on my reputation in the community. a public document where I say I agree with an inference of Domestic violence would be catastrophic for me and the people I minister to.