Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.

Divorce issues- how can I get a consultation with an attorney

Customer Question

Divorce issues- how can I get a consultation with an attorney regardng my rights in a divorce proceeding?
Submitted: 5 years ago via LegalInfo.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 5 years ago.

Thank you for giving me the opportunity to assist you. I encourage you to ask me for clarification, if you are not clear with my Answer.

Are you looking for an in-person/phone consultation? If so, this site does not offer that service. We can only communicate with you here.

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Okay, I understand I have to communicate with you via website. I just need to be able to give information regarding my current situation and find out what rights I have, what I can protect in terms of assets and if I can receive a referral to an attorney in Chicago, IL that I might be able to followup with assisting me with a proceeding at a reasonable cost.

Okay, go ahead and ask your questions.

I will review them and get back to you.

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Did you receive my reply, it appears the server had problems?
No, I did not
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
I did not receive an answer.
I never received your questions. Thus, I did not provide an answer.

If you still need help, kind post your questions. Due to problems with the site, I did not receive your previous questions and I indicated as much when you asked me.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Now, I get your response that you did not receive my question. I never did receive that response due to problems with the sight, however, I have been charged for this question. Please refund my money! Thank You.