Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.

An area agency on ageing in Pa. had a judge sign an order to

Customer Question

An area agency on ageing in Pa. had a judge sign an order to take my mother with an emergency plenary guardianship stateing that she had a fourth stage dibicuti dowm through the bone and muscle....when we went to court ...I produced papers from the Dr. stateing it was subcutanious. I had taken her to hospital for a reaction to a duraderm patch..during the time I was at registration. My mother scratched herself into a bloody mess. The hospital sent her home 2 hrs later with a tube of bacitration and orders(I have them) to wash it with soap & water . I called the administrator at the hospital and said they were getting her back that same evening...Next thing I know Iam slapped with an order from the agency that she had this horrible sore ( that did not exist) What the heck happened ??? Was the hospital trying to cover their butt for neglect?? Isn't a judge required to check out FACTS before court?? I have been through a nightmare and an agent that quit working for the agency came to me in private and told me the agency had been put under pressure from people to do what they did to us..My God what kind of world is this?? It was all lies and then they went in her house and stole alot of items ..We caught them ..and they admitted it in court..AND got away with it !!! I showed all the paper work to 2 different lawyers and they won't touch it because they have to work in this area with this court system...I smell a corrupt I take all the information to the FBI or what do I do??
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Fran-mod replied 5 years ago.

My name is Francine, and I’m the Legal Category Moderator for JustAnswer. My job is to assist customers with pending questions for the Legal Experts here at JustAnswer.

I'm sorry you haven't received an answer yet.

The response rate on JustAnswer is usually over 95%, but delays can result depending on the number of Experts online, the question volume, and the difficulty level of the question.

If you would still like to receive an answer from an Expert, just let me know, and I will do my best to assist you by finding an Expert to help you.

Moderator, JustAnswer