Daniel Solutions
Daniel Solutions, Divorce Lawyer
Experience:  Practicing Attorney for over 15 years

I have 2 daughters (7 and 5). Wife and I seperated 2007. Court

I have 2 daughters (7 and 5). Wife and I seperated 2007. Court order directs calls to be made DAILY. Mom has refused ALL contact with minor children since July 1st 2010. Birth mom cut off home phone in October 2010. I try to contact daily using either e-mail or usually text message.

Mom had made 2 false sex abuse reports agianst me, both came back unfounded. I have NEVER abused daughters. She said court gave her permission to deny contact because of her "mother's instinct" saying something has happened (never happened). Court has not had any contact with her. She is taking children to women's abuse center, and I have written letter telling them to stop seeing children until all parties are involved in counseling.

I am awaiting results of records request from blackburn center in Greensburg, PA and the childline in PA showing negative results. I also have letter from westmoreland county child protective services showing there are no charges pending.

I believe she is trying to program false memories at the blackburn center, and Parential Alienation Syndrome is a real factor I believe. Can she use the excuse of "mother's instinct" to deny access?

How can I fight this?
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Daniel Solutions replied 3 years ago.
First Im sorry you are dealing with this and the mother is harming the children in this way. There is no such thing as "mother instinct" and a judge would not make such a statement as it is not law.
You are correct in that you are facing a Parental Alienation issue and it could result in you obtaining custody of the children is you file a modification of custody petition. It is clear the mother is taking steps to prevent a bond between you and the children. If you have not filed such a petition then I suggest that you do so in an attempt to have the court make the change. Falso accusations of abuse are taken seriously by the court so you should seek custody at this point and not just enforcement of your phone contact.
However, the ultimate decision as to what you should do have to be yours to make.
Daniel Solutions, Divorce Lawyer
Experience: Practicing Attorney for over 15 years