Law Girl
Law Girl, Family Law Attorney
Experience:  I have a law practice that is largely dedicated to family law matters.

Would a legal document drafted during a marriage where both

Would a legal document drafted during a marriage where both parties agree to surrender parental rights in the case if infidelity hold up in court?

Law Girl :

Thank you for your question. Although I am an attorney, I cannot represent you. However, I will give you the most thorough information I am able.

Law Girl :

It is doubtful that such an agreement would hold up. In making a determination of parental rights, the court will look at what is in the best interests of the children. As fidelity has no bearing on parental rights, it is not likely that a court is likely to consider upholding such an agreement.