Joseph, Family Law Attorney
Experience:  I have over a decade of experience as a Family Law litigator

What exactly does dissolution of marriage

Category: Family Law
Expert:  Joseph replied 5 years ago.
What is your question here?
Expert:  Joseph replied 5 years ago.

I am going off-line for the evening. Please feel free to respond, if necessary, and know that I will be back on-line tomorrow.

Thank you for your patience.

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
What exactly does diddolution of marriage mean?
Expert:  Joseph replied 5 years ago.

The phrase "dissolution of marriage" is just the legal way of saying "divorce". I wouldn't worry too much about the terminology, it all means the same thing.

I hope you found my answer helpful. If so, please click on the green ACCEPT for my answer. This is necessary for me to be paid for my work and so that I can get credit for assisting you. Your question will not close, and you will still have the opportunity to follow-up if needed. Leaving a bonus and positive feedback is not required, but doing so is certainly appreciated! Thank you and good luck!

Also, several customers have asked how they may direct a question to me in particular. If you specifically want me to assist you in your legal matter, just put "FOR JOSEPH" in the subject line and I will gladly pick up the question as soon as I am on-line.