Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.

My wife has been very difficult to co-parent with. Last year,

Customer Question

My wife has been very difficult to co-parent with. Last year, she kept my son from me for 4 months worth of my 1st, 3rd and 5th weekends and denied me phone access. I was awarded 13 make up times for violations, in 1 court date, then 4 months later after my ex refused me the awarded times, the judge didn't rule on those again to ensure I received the make up time she originally gave me. what can I do?
Category: Family Law
Expert:  LegalEase replied 5 years ago.
How long ago was the bench trial?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
The bench trial was just 1 week ago today. Last Tuesday, Oct.26,2010. I also filed motions at the beginning of all this that were never addressed by the court.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
I haven't received a response yet. Anything?
Expert:  LegalEase replied 5 years ago.
I'm sorry about that.

Did the judge issue any orders at the time of the bench trial? In other words, did s/he rule on anything else or were you told a ruling would be forthcoming? If the Judge issued a ruling, what was the outcome of the ruling?

Also, it's not uncommon for a motion to be filed that never is addressed by the court. Did you bring these to the Judge's attention during the bench trial?

I'm sorry for all the questions, but it's difficult to tell you what to do next if I don't have a good understanding of what the Judge has already done or did not do.
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 5 years ago.
Do you still require assistance, I notice you have been waiting for a response for about 20 days. Please let me know and please answer the last set of questions and I will gladly assist you.