Daniel Solutions
Daniel Solutions, Divorce Lawyer
Experience:  Practicing Attorney for over 15 years

1.Can I and my spouse fill out documents obtained on line and

1.Can I and my spouse fill out documents obtained on line and file them with out the assistance of an attorney?

2. If so, can we submit documents in the form of an affidavit in regard to a waiver of child support and or maintenance -note we have been living separately for almost two years with out any financial support or requests there of.
Submitted: 5 years ago via
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Daniel Solutions replied 5 years ago.

You can go to the web link below to start the process without an attorney. You can also submit an affidavit to waive the child support as you desire but keep in mind that if the needs of the child changes the waiver can be reviewed at a later date. The only time when you can not waive the child support is when the child has or is receiving some form of public assistance.